Friday, June 7, 2019

Venomous kisses [m2bbw]

*mwah*


Hehe, got you right on the lips!

Chill out, it was just a kiss.

Oh, you’re engaged?

What a shame…

I wonder how she’ll react when you go back to her as a girl, though?

Yep! Only now noticing it?

It’s my venomous kisses.

They transform guys into all kinds of walking wet dreams.

Ahaha, you’re already a foot shorter than me.


Putting on a lot of weight to make up for it though!

That’s a relief, for me.

It’s always a bummer when I end up making someone more attractive than myself, you know?

There’s already enough competition on this resort as it is.

Oof, you’re getting REALLY fat now.

Are you okay? You’re breathing weird.

Ahahaha, you’re turned on!

It’s good, isn’t it? Feeling all that jiggly softness around you from even the tiniest motions you make.

Go ahead, try holding up those huge breasts.

Mm, wonderful. I’m sure you’ll learn to love them, even if they’re just saggy fat girl titties.

Look at your ass, too!

You could hold a whole food tray on that while standing straight.

Obesity and female curves suit you so well… Would’ve been such a waste if you hadn’t run into me.

Anyway, if you wish to say your farewells to your fiancè, I recommend hurrying it up.

Soon, your mind will start matching your body, and for most of my victims that means losing all interest in women.

The more sluttier types can even forget about their former lovers entirely.

You look really slutty to me, so you’re most likely the latter.

So, good luck. Maybe you’ll get to share one last kiss with her.

Though… it’s way more likely that you get noticed by some guy that won’t be able to resist the sight of a naked fat slut running around…

… And you won’t be able to turn down his cock either…

No comments:

Post a Comment