Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Your true nature [penis shrinking, premature ejaculation]




"Heyyy, so good to see you again~ Sorry it's such a mess in here, I haven't really had any reason to clean up for a while..."

"Uhh, no worries, I don't mind."

"Are you sure? I remember you always insisting on us having a tidy apartment... *sigh*... Back when we were still together... I bet you're disgusted by what a pig I've turned into..."

"Calm down, Claudia. This place is alright. It looks, uh, cozy, at least."

"Aww. Still trying your best to be the polite guy that I fell in love with. Hey, would it be okay if I hugged you?"

"Please don't... You know Heather wouldn't like it."

"Sorry. That was a stupid thing to ask... I know how faithful you are to her. You were always so loyal to me too. Another reason why I fell for you so hard back then..."

"Okay, look, how about you just get to the point instead of, you know, dwelling on the past?"

"I can't help myself...! I have so much feelings for you still..."

"Claudia... You have to let go already. I haven't spoken a word to you in over three years, how can you still be like this? I'm sure you could find better guys than me in no time if you looked around."

"Pft. Yeah, right. Have you somehow not noticed how big I've gotten? I know you won't admit it, but you're turned off by my size just like all the other decent guys out there. I only get attention from fat fetishists and other pervs now."

"I'm... I'm sorry to hear that. But I don't think there's anything I can do for you. You're the one that has to make things better for yourself. I... I hope you'll find happiness soon, Claudia. Goodbye."

"Wait! Did you really mean what you just said?"

"What? That I hope happiness for you? Of course!"

"Well... There is something you could do to make me really happy... Could you sit down on the couch for a moment?"

"Alright... If you promise not to ask for anything weird or sexual."

"Relax... I just want to sit next to you for a while, as friends."

"Okay, okay... Getting a little too close there now..."

"Relax... Look into my eyes for a second. Notice anything different about them?"


"What do you mean? They look the same as always..."

"Relax... Don't they look like slightly different colors to you...?"

"N-no, not really..."

"You sound a little anxious... Is everything alright...?"

"I... I dunno.. It feels like I can't look away..."

"It's natural for a man to occasionally get lost in the eyes of someone they used to love once... Even if they don't admit it..."

"C-cut it out, Claudia. This isn't natural at all. A-are you... Hypnotizing me?"

"Don't be silly... Hypnosis isn't real... If it were, imagine the kinds of things I'd do to you..."

"Claudia, I'm serious. I can't stop staring at your eyes...! Could you try moving my head or something?"

"Why? It's okay for you to stare at me. It's natural. You want to look at me. You want to look at me all the time."

"Hhh... B-but..."

"Shhh. Just relax. Everything that happens here, stays here. You don't have to hide your true nature with me."

"My... True nature?"

"Yes.. You're secretly a chubby chaser... You've just denied it until now."

"W-what? What the hell are you on about? I've never been turned on by big women..."

"If that's true... Then let's see what happens if I scoot a little closer..."

"S-stop...!"

"Oh~? Did your cock just start throbbing? Just from feeling my big soft hips pressing against you...?"

"Nnhh..."

"You just can't control yourself around fat girls at all... You're always hard when around curvy figures like mine..."

"H-how are you doing this...?!?"

"In fact... Often you get so turned on by big beautiful women that you have to start fighting against the urge to cum in your pants right away..."

"N-no... S-stop it, Claudia...!"

"Whew, it's a bit hot in here, don't you think? I hope you won't mind if I take off my top for a moment..."


"Ahh-haah... F-fuuuck... A-ahhh..."

"Like what you see? You look like you're trying really hard not to jizz yourself..."

"This... This isn't me...! Claudia, I beg of you, stop...!"

"I only want the best for you... A life of unlimited pleasure... I won't care if you're a premature ejaculator... You would never have to hold back with me..."

"I don't want to b-be like that...!"

"Aww, your mind is still telling you no... But your body is telling you yes. I think a little more encouragement should do it."

"Ahhh... Haaahh..."

"It's been such a long time since you last saw my breasts naked... Now is a great time, I think~"

"W-wait..."

"Aww, are you worried you're pathetic enough to cum just from seeing a fat girl's tits now...?"


"A... Aa... Aaa a  a   a     h       hhhhhhhhh!!!" *spurt* *spurt*

"Uh-oh... Looks like you can't deny it anymore! Congratulations, you're a premature perv!"

"M-m-make *spurt* it *sob* s-s-stop, C-claudia...!!! *spurt* I can't... *spurt* I can't stop cumming...!!! *spurt* H-h-help me!!!" *spurt*

"No, I want you to keep spurting! I love it! Here, let me help, I'll jiggle my belly for you! So, who's the obsessed one now, my pathetic piggy?"

"F-fuuuuuck!!! *spurt* Fuuuuck!!! *spurt*"


After what must have been over a hundred climaxes in a row, your cock finally calmed down. But the damage was done. The stress to your penis had worn out the tissue, turning it into a one inch nub, and no matter how much time passed, it never showed signs of growing back to normal.


Even worse was the new wiring of your brain. Initially, you tried going home to Heather, not saying a word of what had happened and avoiding the subject of sex. When there one day was no option to back out anymore, you were impotent throughout the whole act, only feeling surges of pleasure when thinking about Claudia. Heather's slim body no longer did anything for you, neither did any other girl's, unless they were fatter than your ex. Eventually your new preference became clear to Heather as she noticed a wet stain appear in your pants every time Claudia sent you a selfie.


You had no choice but to crawl back to the person that did this to you. Claudia took you back, but only under the condition that you'd allow her to sleep with other guys as well. Because even if you somehow could have succeeded getting your cock close to her without blowing your load, there was no way for your shrunken prick to ever actually achieve penetration.

Occasionally, Claudia teased you with the possibility of perhaps turning you back to normal someday. But you both knew that she'd never do it. The crazy girl had you on a leash, and would never let go.


4 comments:

  1. Every time I read the words "hypnosis isn't real" I idly wonder if it's a secret posthypnotic trigger, which is hot, and since it's always such a blunt lie it's hotter

    ReplyDelete