Friday, June 7, 2019

After all these years [weight transfer, male wg, premature ejaculation]


Hey… Thanks for coming over.

So nice to see you after all these years.

Would you like something to drink?

There’s a glass of wine on that table next to you.

Mm, is it okay if I get a little more comfortable?

Relax, I’m not trying to make you cheat on your wife.

I do miss it though, our sex.

We used to fuck so many times on this bed.

Makes me so horny just thinking about it.

Wanna see how wet I am?

Ahaha, just kidding…

You don’t find me attractive anymore, right?

I’ve gotten so fucking fat after you broke up with me all those years ago.

It’s okay. I don’t really mind anymore.

Hey, have you ever wondered how different our lives would be today if I had been the one to break your heart instead?

Yeah, it’s a stupid question.

But let’s just pretend I could make that a reality.

Would you be curious to find out what this other version of you is like?

Come on, just play along.

It’s really important to me that you answer yes.

Thank you!

Now, just finish that wine and we’re all set.

Ahahahaha, it’s working!

Look! I’m getting skinnier!

Holy fuck, have I missed this for a long time…!

Feels like I could take flight!

Is that really my reflection?

Damn, I look like some fitness model!

Guess I never stopped going to the gym in this reality.

Oof, can’t say the same about you though, fatty boy.

Looks like you’re the obese ex now.

Daaamn, most women would kill for tits as big as those.

I bet you’re considering giving our relationship a second chance, huh?

Of course you are.

You never got over me.

Now you’re the clingy ex that’s wanted to get back together all these years.

I don’t know, though...

I’m grateful that I got to dump all my extra weight and issues on you…

But…I'm just so much more attractive than you now.

People would think I'm stupid or desperate if I settle for such a disgusting pig.

Okay, how about this?

I’ll press my butt against your stomach, and if you can resist cumming for longer than three minutes, I’ll be your girlfriend again.

Ready? One, two… Three…?!? Ahahahaha, seriously?

Three seconds!?!

Wow, I really fucked you up, didn’t I?

I made you into a morbidly obese dude that cums in his boxers just from being teased.

Yikes, that’s gonna be real rough for you.

Well, if you ever wanna start losing weight, feel free to follow my fitness blog for advice…!

1 comment: