Friday, June 7, 2019

Looking for a daddy [TG, unbirthing]

Leaving so soon?

You don’t have to go after just one fuck.
 You already cheated on your partner, so why not make the most of it?

Oh, don’t give me that love bullshit.

If that were true, you’d be there and not here.

Let’s sleep the night together, okay? No charge.

Nuh-uh, you’re not walking away from me so easy, mister.

What’s the matter, can’t reach the door handle?

Probably because I changed you into a five year old boy!

 Ahahaha, so tiny!
 How does it feel? Do you like it?

I could care less about your partner, or family, or friends, you know.

I want you all for myself.

And since you refused to cum inside me, you’ll get to be my kid instead of my man!

Mommy can find a daddy somewhere else.

You’ll get to listen to mommy moan every day, knowing you could have been the guy making mommy feel good.

What’s that?

You don’t want a... Fat whore... As your mother?

Oh, now you’ve fucking done it.

Let’s see if we can get rid of that disrespectful attitude by starting all the way from scratch with you.

Feel yourself being pulled towards my pussy?
 That’s right, soon you’ll be just an egg inside me waiting to be fertilized.

Isn’t that exciting?

You’ll get to be born again!

Maybe as a girl this time.

I can do that, you know?

Wouldn’t you want to benefit from mommy’s woman genes in your next life?

You could have breasts just like me by the time you’re sixteen…

Hey, maybe I’ll get a black man to impregnate me!

You could become a mixed race girl with a huge ghetto booty to go with your tits!

I'll be raising you into an even bigger slut than mommy.

Come on, stop fighting.

Soon it’ll be nothing but warmth and peace for you for nine months.

There, finally. Can you hear me?

Now, to find a daddy for you….

1 comment:

  1. Awesome story, hope there could be continuation of this!

    ReplyDelete