Tuesday, November 22, 2022

From classy to gassy [bbw, femaleWG, gas]


Whoa, straight to business, Yasmin? I thought you enjoyed taking things slow?

Shut up, I'm in a bad enough mood already. And be quick this time. I got places to be after this.


Is this about those rumors? That you got caught bullying your co-worker?

Ugh, don't remind me! That stupid fat bitch Samantha just can't take a joke. She threw a fit over one single word!

Have you apologized to her?

Um, no? Why the fuck should I? She already got her payback by letting the whole office know. I already got chewed out by the boss too, and you're not really making me feel any better right now!

Yasmin... I just think it wouldn't hurt for you to be a little nicer.

  
Trying to piss me off or something? You're a great guy and good with your cock, but unless you drop this right now, I'm out of here. I'm here for sex, not a scolding.

Heh, alright, babe. Just lay down and relax. Gonna try something new today.

Mhmm, oh, nice... You know I fucking love it when you use your fingers... H-hey, ow! What the fuck? You're supposed to be good at this!


Sorry, babe. It'll feel better in a moment. Just relax... Relax... Yeah, just like that...

Mmmm... Ohhh shit... Oohhhh, that's so goo-ugh... Nhh... HNN-NGHHHH!!! <PFBBRRRHHHHT> Aaagh!!!

Damn, babe! I had no idea you could fart that loud!

W-what the fuck? I... HnnNNNGAAAHHH!!! <BPRRRHHHHHHHHHT>

Heh, don't worry about it, it's normal for big girls like you to get a little gassy.


I'm.... I'm not... AAAHHH!!! MY BODY! Oh god, what is this?!? W-why am I so fucking HUGE?!?

Don't worry, I didn't get rid of your nice figure, I only donated it to Samantha just now. I'd imagine she's probably a little shocked right now, but she'll adapt and accept it soon. As for you, Yasmin... What was that word that got you in trouble? What was it you called her?

... P-pig?!? <SNORT>


Yeah, you called her a fat pig. That wasn't very nice of you. But that's okay, since I don't think you'll be doing it again. You're not really in a position to criticize others for their weight anymore.

<PBBBRRRRHHHHTTTTT> P-please! Change me back! I don't wanna be fat!!! <SNORT> HnnnNNNNNGHHH!!! <PBHRRRRRT>


You want it to stop? Change back? It's simple, just pull away from my hand. That's literally all it takes. But you're way too far gone to get your body to obey, aren't you? It's too desperate for release. Having a guy pleasure you is all that your body cares about. So I think you're just gonna cum all over my fingers and seal your fate.


Guh... Nnngah... Haaah... <SNORT> Aaahhhhhhh... <PBBBBRHHHHHT>

You're not gonna to have a very dignified life, you know? Your unstoppable flatulence and weight problem will make you the center of attention everywhere you go. Most guys will be disgusted by you. It's going to drive you crazy, craving for cock at all times, yet unable to get it whenever you please.

Uh... Ah... Ahhh... NNNGH- AAAAAAHHHH!!! <PBBBHHHHRRRTTT>


There it is, your first orgasm as a big girl. And already desperate for another one, before you've even caught your breath! Well, good luck finding someone to take care of that for you. I'm off to congratulate Samantha on her new life. If we hit off, maybe I'll bring her over and let you watch us make love, assuming she's into that kind of thing...

  

<SNORT> W-wait...!!!

2 comments: