Monday, November 14, 2022

[cuck] Stay seated

 
Don't be so nervous, honey! He's totally cool with letting you watch us!
 
Just remember to keep your hands under you like a good boy and don't get up from your seat until he finishes, okay?
 
Come on, stop looking so pitiful! What's gotten into you all of a sudden?
 
Honey... It's a bit too late to have second thoughts now. He's already on his way.
 
You're seriously considering calling this off, aren't you? Fine, but you'll have to be the one to tell him.
 
Think you could actually do that? Honey, you can't even look him in the eye!
 
No, you're not gonna do it. You can't overcome those cuckold fantasies he gave you, just like I can't stop wanting to be his personal slut.
 
Even if you somehow managed to speak up against him, how do you expect him to react?
 
He'll just throw you out of the house. He might not even allow you to see me again. You know I'd have to obey if he told me to dump you.
 
I don't want that, honey. Even if there's no hope of us ever going back to having a normal relationship or sex life again, I don't want you gone.
 
Even though you're not the man I fell in love with anymore, I still love you. So please, just accept that you're a cuckold now, and that he's the man taking care of my needs.
 
Trust me, honey, you'll feel so much better once you do that.
 
Oh, that's him at the door now, I think... Could you be a good boy and go let him in?

No comments:

Post a Comment