Tuesday, July 26, 2022

[femaleWG, maleShrinking, PE, cuck, dickShrinking] So close yet so far

"Whoops", your girlfriend said in a deadpan and cynical tone, not even bothering to feign that what she did to you just now was an accident.

At first you thought she had simply used the spell to make herself taller, but then you realized that everything around you seemed much bigger now.

You looked down at your shrunken body. Your arms and legs had halved in length, giving you the physique of a midget.

"What the fuck? Why the fuck did you-"

"That's my line, shrimp. I ask you to make me sexy, and instead you turn me into some fat pig with huge tits!"

"I can't help what I'm into! At least I gave you a body that looks good to me! Unless you're about to tell me that you have a thing for three foot tall guys, this is really not fair!"

"Nah, I definitely don't. I think you look ridiculous. I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't be able to fuck me me as long as I'm stuck with this disgusting body. Noticed your new dick yet?"

You moved your gaze downwards again. Despite feeling rock hard down there, you could only see the tip of your new member. It was barely two inches long and only as thick as your thumb.

"No!!!", you yelled in denial. "Come on, at least let me keep my dick size until we change back! I promise I won't try anything funny!"

"Well, that's for sure", your girlfriend responded with a giggle. "I could probably wrestle you with one arm, the way you are now."

You swallowed audibly at the thought. She was clearly right. The size difference between the two of you was ridiculous.

"Actually, you know what? I changed my mind. Come over here and do whatever you want to me, little man", she said, running her plump fingers seductively across her fat ass.

Your girlfriend didn't have to ask twice. But as soon as you stood right next to her, the challenges presented by your height gap became painfully apparent. You couldn't even reach high enough to grab her new gigantic breasts with your stubby arms. After desperately humping against her fat legs for a while, she finally took pity on you and got down on her hands and knees, but even in this position, your girlfriend's holes were still too high up.

She laughed as you stood on her calves to make up for the missing height. You felt so small and pathetic already, and there was still one more issue to overcome. Your cock was too tiny now to reach past your girlfriend's massive buttocks.

After a minute of fruitless fumbling, your frustration and horniness got the better of you. You started smashing your hips against her backside like a jackhammer, grunting and panting like a wild animal. Despite there not being any hope of penetration, the feeling of pounding your miniscule dick against her enormous, wobbling ass was incredible.

It felt so good you almost didn't care that your girlfriend was laughing at you throughout the whole sad act - all twenty seconds of it.

This cheap imitation of sex pushed you over the edge in less than twenty seconds.

Your girlfriend bursted into an even more hysterical fit of laughter as she felt your cum running down her thighs, not even a single drop making it inside her.

"Thanks for the ride, stud", she cooed to you mockingly. "That was so fast I almost feel flattered. I guess you really do love my new body. What a shame you'll never actually get to fuck it."

You didn't answer her. Drained of energy by your orgasm, you collapsed on the carpet to catch your breath.

"Anyways, your silly humping actually got me a bit turned on. I think I'm gonna go look for some bigger man who has a cock big enough to actually reach inside me."

"W-what? You think you can just..."

"Cheat on you? I mean, you already got your release, it's only fair that I get mine too. Not my fault you made me so fucking huge that I'm practically unable to reach my own pussy. Consider this your punishment for turning me into an obese freak."

"Wait!", you shouted after your girlfriend, trying to get yourself up from the floor to chase after her, but being unused to your new tiny body, it took you too long. By the time you were back on your feet, she was gone.

Sadly, at this point in time neither of you was yet aware that there was a time limit to how long the reversal spell would work. By the time your girlfriend returned the next morning, that time limit had expired and there was no longer going back to your old lives.

Needless to say, your relationship dynamic would never go back to the way it was, either...

12 comments:

  1. Nice, please do more like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Probably will at some point!

      Delete
    2. Yours male shrinking, pe, cuck writings are the best for sure.
      This sorry is good but it could be a bit darker, like your previous ones.

      Delete
    3. I agree that this could be darker, originally planned for it to be so too. I intended to dedicate some additional text to a scene of the girlfriend returning with some guy and the humiliating interaction that would follow, but this thing had already sat unfinished too long and I just wanted to move on to the next thing, so I just opted to wrap things up as quickly as possible.

      Delete
    4. Exactly, but who I'm to argue about yours works.

      Even tho, it would be awesome to read much darker stories, with several premature ejaculations that cause cock shrinking, and very bad ending like acception being cuck or something like that, we could chat about stories ideas if you want.

      Delete
    5. Thank you for the offer Harry, but my methods of coming up with this stuff don't usually include brainstorming with other people, unless it's with other writers who's works I enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Do you think you'll ever make captions similar to your Poff / Antisalong days? I love that work, was blown away when you re-posted it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what you mean. What exactly is it you'd like to see more of?

      Delete
  3. been anticipating seeing more content like this. Agreed with other comment when you had that Antisalong 2 tumblr account. Usually involving the guy becoming weak, small dick and PE with the girl becoming dominant, evil and also morbidly obese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've written a ton of stuff like that even after the Tumblr exodus, though I did stop featuring BBWs almost entirely in my PE captions in an attempt to make them a little less niche.

      Delete
    2. Understandable, although personally that specific niche hit the nail on the head for me. Have to say your work is definitely my favorite out of all caption related material.

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much! Now that I write mainly for my own entertainment, I'll probably be featuring more plus sized gals in the humiliation content.

      Delete