Monday, February 4, 2019

Gentle and loyal [m2dog, cuck]


Aww, is someone feeling a little confused? It's okay. I think anyone would react the same way if they were suddenly turned into a dog.

Yes, you're a doggy now! A handsome black labrador, in case you can't tell.

Dogs are such amazing animals, aren't they? So gentle and loyal... Complete opposites to cheating scumbags like you.

Yeah, I found out everything about your affair with that skank. You did a pretty good job trying to hide it, but you didn't account for the possibility that your girlfriend could be an actual witch who can detect lies.

That's right. You blew your chance at a perfect future by letting your cock lead instead of listening to your conscience. I intended to use my magic to grant you strength and health. You could have become the best possible version of yourself if you'd stayed faithful to me.

Aww, what's that? Are you trying to say you're sorry? It's so hard for me to tell since you can't really speak words anymore.

Begging for a second chance? Ohh, I'm afraid that's just not an option anymore... Because the transformation is permanent! Even if I wanted to forgive you, there's no way I could date a dog, silly!

Come on, quit your whining. It melts my heart seeing a dog cry, even if it used to be a piece of shit man.

Could be worse, you know? At least you'll never have to worry about things like politics or bills again. Just leave those human worries to mommy! You'll get to spend all your time doing doggy things, like eating, sleeping, and peeing on lamp posts.

Gawd, you make such a cute dog! I can't wait to take you out for walks and show you off in public! Now that I'm single again, I'll seduce myself some handsome dog owner by using you as a conversation piece.

Maybe, if you behave really well, I might start "forgetting" to close the bedroom door... And you'll get to watch your former girlfriend have sex with a real man, while you're tormented by the knowledge that you'll never fuck me or any woman again!

Just try not to be too excited by the action... Almost forgot to tell you that from now on, if your red rocket cums even once, it'll chip away all the memories of your human life and only the mind of a dog will remain.

So yeah, if your new situation sounds like hell to you already, you have the option the resign entirely to the animal side. I guarantee you'll feel better right away...

No comments:

Post a Comment